President and CEO
Jane Beaudry is the author of the bestselling book The Business of Personal Relationships: How to Use Every Tool Available to Increase Profit, Productivity, and Peace of Mind, and CEO of Master Executive Excellence. Jane has developed an expertise in communication, executive strategic advising, behavioral therapy and business development. Over the past 30+ years, Jane has helped major US and international executives, politicians, leaders, influencers, academics and celebrities make a difference in their lives and businesses, as well as the lives of their employees and family members. Keynote Speaker Today, in addition to providing executive strategic advising, Jane is a highly-regarded keynote speaker and presenter at industry conferences including Emory University, Vistage, Atlanta Journal Constitution, Executive Women of Dallas, ACHE, E Women Network, and many more. Since 1975, she has authored more than 100 published articles.
Jane earned a Bachelor of Science degree “with highest distinction” in Developmental Psychology from San Francisco State University, as well as numerous training programs and certifications listed below.
- Certified Executive Coach by Center for Executive Coaching
- Master Certified Coach Trainer (MCCT)
- Registered Behavioral Therapist
- Expert instructor and national top trainer certified and endorsed by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners
- Certified Brain-Based Learning
- Offering effective new assessments
- Deans List Graduate from San Francisco State University in Developmental Psychology
- Attended University of Colorado Executive MBA Program
- Entrepreneur for 37 years
- Long time student and entrepreneur in the field of high level transformation; Influence, Behavioral Development, Marketing, Sales and Communication, business, behavior, mind, body, science, and spirit, whole brain learning, speaking and training, both from a scientific and behavioral perspective, she has studied with some of the world’s leading experts.
- Research Participation:
- Stanford University
- University of California at San Francisco